What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor opens windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
What kind of cookies are there?
|NAME OF THE COOKIE||DESCRIPTION||EXPIRE||DOMAIN|
|comment_author_[hash]||WP to store the name of the person who leaves a comment without being logged in, in this way it is not necessary to re-enter it.||1 year||Lorennet.com|
|comment_author_email_[hash]||WP to store the email of someone who leaves a comment without being logged in, in this way it is not necessary to re-enter it.||1 year||Lorennet.com|
|comment_author_url_[hash]||WP to store the web address of the person who leaves a comment without being logged in, in this way it is not necessary to re-enter it.||1 year||Lorennet.com|
|gdpr%5Bprivacy_bar%5D||Used by WordPress & RGPD only to check and manage the permissions that users grant to the web in matters related to the Privacy and Cookies Policy. They do not track personal data.||1 year||Lorennet.com|
|gdpr[consent_types]||Used by WordPress & RGPD only to check and manage the permissions that users grant to the web in matters related to the Privacy and Cookies Policy. They do not track personal data.||1 year||Lorennet.com|
|gdpr[allowed_cookies]||Used by WordPress & RGPD only to check and manage the permissions that users grant to the web in matters related to the Privacy and Cookies Policy. They do not track personal data.||1 year||Lorennet.com|
|wordpress_logged_in_[hash]||After login, WordPress activates the cookie that indicates that you have connected and who you are, being used for the WordPress interface.||15 days||Lorennet.com|
|wordpress_sec_[hash]||It is used as a key to control a user’s access to the WordPress service.||15 days||Lorennet.com|
|wordpress_test_cookie||This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled||immediately||Lorennet.com|
|wp-settings-1||Used by WordPress to show the personalized user interface.||1 year||Lorennet.com|
|wp-settings-time-1||Used by WordPress to show the personalized user interface.||1 year||Lorennet.com|
|RT||Used by WordPress to show the personalized user interface.||Immediately||Lorennet.com|
Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections that you use the most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
Login: The cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your Lorennet account.
Personalization: Cookies help me remember with what people or websites have interacted, so you can show related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
Cookies Lorennet_third party
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://Lorennet.com for example, when you use the button to share contents of https://Lorennet.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
Twitter cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
Instagram cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
Google+ Cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
Linkedin Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
Youtube cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
We use affiliate service platforms that use browser cookies to track sales that originated on this website in the affiliate programs with which this website collaborates.
The tables of cookies will be updated as you use more on the web, for new features of it. It is true that at the time of implementing these new features, there will be a very short time impás in which these new cookies will not appear in the tables, until you have them updated. In this sense, I appreciate your understanding. Last update 12/11/2018.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search the associated ones to the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
To block cookies from the pages you visit or from third parties you must also access the settings of your browser.
Configuration, blocking and deletion of cookies for the most popular browsers
⇒ GOOGLE CHROME: we’ll tell you how to access a certain cookie of this browser , how to delete it or how to block them in general.
These steps are for version 68.0.3440.106 of the Google Chrome browser, so they may vary depending on whether you have a different version of it. To know the version of your browser you must go to the 3 dots that are on the top right, then choose Help and finally Google Chrome Information.
Follow the steps described below:
1. You must Personalize and control Google Chrome by clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right (the 3 dots).
2. Now you have to click on Settings .
3. On the new page that appears, you slide down and click on Advanced Settings .
4. Now download a little more to the first box that is Privacy and Security.
5. You select the Content configuration option (Controls the information that websites can use and the content they can show you).
6. In the new window that appears the first of all options is Cookies, click on it.
7. In the next window you can block cookies according to your tastes.
8. In the last 3 options you can give Block, Delete when leaving or Allow specific websites, if you prefer.
9. Remember that if you uncheck the option Allow sites to save and read cookie data, you will not be able to interact with almost any website and the first thing you will notice is that the cookie bar never goes away, even if you accept it, and that you are not allowing the page to keep your consent.
10. By clicking on the option View all cookies and all the data of the website , a list is displayed with all the cookies that you have put in your browser, and you can see the amount of each one you have and who it is also. From there you can delete the ones you want or all of them directly.
11. If you do not want to block cookies and only want to delete them, you can do it in 2 ways:
• Being on any page in your Google Chrome browser, press on the computer keyboard the CRTL + SHIFT⇑ + DEL combination and you will go directly to a popup window where you can delete the navigation data you want, including cookies.
• You can also go to this popup window by going to point 4 above, but in point 5 you must choose the last option, which will be Clear browsing data, and it will take you to the same popup window as the previous option.
12. The erasing of the cache can be done from the same place where we choose to delete the cookies.
⇒ INTERNET EXPLORER: We explain to you how to access the cookies of this browser so that you can customize them as much as you like, erasing or blocking according to your needs.
we’re going to do it on version 11.285.17134.0 Internet Explorer 11, if you have a different version, some things may not be exactly the same. To know the version of your browser you must go to the gear and then choose About Internet Explorer.
The steps to follow are those:
1. First go to Tools, which is the gear icon on the top right.
2. Now select Internet Options.
3. In the pop-up window that appears, go to the Privacy tab .
4. Now you must click on the Advanced button that is in the Settings box .
5. Finally, in the pop-up window, you can configure the options of Accept, Block or Ask both origin and third-party cookies.
6. If you only want to delete the cookies, you have two options:
• from any window in the Internet Explorer browser, press on your computer keyboard the combination of CRTL + SHIFT⇑ + DELETE and it will appear in a popup window and in it you have the option to Delete the browsing history and one of the options that appear are the cookies.
• follow the first two steps before but in the third choose the Content tab , then click on the Settings button in the AutoComplete section , and finally in the pop-up window that appears, click on the button Delete the Autocomplete history … Now you are in the same popup window as before.
7. To clear the cache, in this last pop-up window that pops up, you must check the box A temporal files of Internet and files of websites , in this way by clicking on Delete, you will have done it.
⇒ MOZILLA FIREFOX: we’ll show you where is the customization menu for this browser’s cookies, so you can adapt them according to your preferences.
The version on which I am going to show you the steps is the 62.0 Firefox Quantum, if any of my options is not exactly the same as yours, it may be because you have other versions in your browser. To know the version you are using you must go to the icon of the 3 dashes above on the right, then below the whole select Help , and to end up all over again. About Firefox.
Now I indicate the exact steps you must take:
1. You have to go to Open menu which is the icon of the 3 dashes above on the right, as in all browsers.
2. Now select Options.
3. Next in the new tab, from the side menu choose Privacy & Security.
4. Now go down to the third section that is Cookies and site data.
5. Here you have all the options to manage the cookies of this browser. You can, through 3 buttons, Clean data …, Manage data …, set Exceptions … You can also mark to Accept or Block cookies, and put them date of automatic deletion.
6. If you only want to delete the cookies without blocking any, you can as always in 2 ways:
• directly from the 3 buttons that I mentioned in step 6,
• or, as in the other browsers, you press on your computer keyboard the combination of CRTL + SHIFT⇑ + DEL and it will emerge to a window, on it displaying on the arrow Details you can select everything you want to clean, and of course a of those options are cookies.
7. To erase the cache is exactly from the same site where cookies are deleted.
⇒ SAFARI FOR OSX: Here I indicate how to get to the customization screen for cookies on these devices.
The version on which I show you how to do it is Safari 5.1 OS X Lion, if something is different in your browser, it may be because we have different browser versions.
Follow the following steps to do it:
1. You must have Safari open and then you have to go to Preferences.
2. Once in this new screen choose Privacy.
3. Inside the section Block cookies you can specify that Safari accepts or not the cookies of the websites, or when you want them to do so. In that same screen you also have a Help button that explains how to do it in a simple way.
4. If what you want to see is that webs have saved cookies in your browser you simply have to click on Details when you are in point 2.
→ Internet Samsung: I will indicate where exactly you have to click to get to the screen where you can block cookies or delete both the cookies and the cache.
The version of the Samsung Internet app with which I will guide you is 7.4.00.70, if some point is not exactly the same, you know why it can be. To know the version of the app you must go to the 3 dots above on the right, then click on Settings and finally, on the new screen that appears below you, and select About Internet Samsung.
Follow the steps that I explain below:
1. Execute the browser and click on the icon of the 3 dots that is located on the top right.
2. In the drop-down menu, select Settings.
3. In the new window that opens you must go to Privacy.
4. Now you can block them simply by leaving the Accept cookies button disabled .
5. In this screen if you select Delete browsing data , you will get another pop-up window from which you can select what you want to delete and one of those things, of course, are cookies.
6. The cache is deleted in this same place indicated in the previous point.
→ Chrome: I’ll show you the steps you should follow if you want to block cookies or delete both the cookies and the cache.
we will guide you through the version of the Chrome app 69.0.3497.100, if something does not match at all it may be due to this. To know the version of the app you must go to the 3 dots above on the right, then click on Help and comments, on the new screen that appears you press again on the 3 dots above on the right, and finally , in the drop-down menu you have to choose the option Information of the version.
Now you must follow the following points:
1. Execute the browser and click on the 3 dots that are on the top right.
2. In the drop-down menu, you must choose Settings.
3. In the new window that opens, in the Advanced section you must go to Privacy.
4. A new window will open and you have to scroll down all the way to Delete browsing data.
5. Now another window opens in which you have 2 tabs, BASIC and ADVANCED.
6. In the tab of BASICS you can mark both the browsing history box, as well as the cookie and cache history, and then, at the bottom, click on DELETE DATA . There is a drop-down where you can select the time interval you want everything selected to be deleted.
7. In the other ADVANCED tab, you have the same options, broken down, to make a more separate selection if you prefer, it even tells you the quantities, elements and MB stored. You must select everything you want and click on DELETE DATA at the bottom. Here you will also find a drop-down where you can choose the time interval you want to eliminate from everything selected.
8. To block cookies on the same screen as in point 2, also in the Advanced section, you must now click on Site Settings.
9. Now select Cookies and in the new screen that appears you can uncheck the boxes if you do not want to allow web pages to put cookies in your mobile browser Chrome.
⇒ SAFARI FOR iOS: It is quite easy to access the personalization screen and delete the cookies on an iPhone (keep in mind that it could vary a bit depending on the iOS version of your mobile):
1. You have to go to Settings and then choose Safari.
2. To not allow cookies you simply have to activate the tab of Block all cookies.
3. In this same screen, if you want to delete the cookies, the cache and the browsing history, you simply click on Clear history and website data , which is below all.
4. But if what you prefer is simply to delete the cookies, keeping the browsing history and the cache you must follow this route Settings> Safari> Advanced> Data of websites and finally you must click on Delete all data.
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.